[The above pages copied by Berkowitz and sent to investigator Maury
evidence the fact that Berkowitz had not only studied the works of
French Freemason Eliphas Levi, but had also been influenced by the
so called "father of modern satanism", Freemason Crowley. That is
to say, the Son of Sam Cult evidences a strong Masonic influence:
1) the leader of the cult was a Freemason, rank unknown, according
to "The Ultimate Evil", by Maury Terry, page 411.
2) Berkowitz, the most infamous member of the cult, studied the
works of French Freemason Eliphas Levi.
3) Berkowitz had studied about Freemason Crowley, as shown above.
4) Crispo, a millionaire art dealer thought to be involved with
the cult was known to frequent New York's HellFire Club, which
is presumably named after the infamous HellFire club founded by
satanic Freemasons in Ireland.
5) The cult used symbols associated with Freemasony, as is shown
by the Goetic circle of black evocations used by the cult, which
included the telltale inverted triangle, skull and bones, etc.
6) The ritual murder of Arlis Perry involved Masonic symbolism,
also, and she was murdered by an adquaintance (possibly a member
of the same satanic cult) of Berkowitz.
7) The Son of Sam Cult allegedly derived much of its perverse
doctrine from a secret society founded by high-level Freemasons;
namely, the O.T.O, not to mention the Golden Dawn --also founded
by active Freemasons.
VISIT WWW.TALMUDEXPOSED.COM FOR MORE INFORMATION
~ Qabalah Exposed ~ | HOME | BIBLE | AUDIO | VIDEO | IMAGE | TEXTS | LINKS |